With the Holiday season coming up many people may find themselves in an bad relationship. Do you feel like your Governor, may be abusive? Here are the top signs your Governor is abusive.
- Isolates victim from friends and family
- Prevents or discourages you from seeing friends or family, or going to work or school
- Attributes controlling behavior to concern for the victim
- Demanding about what you wear in public
- The abuser will attempt to isolate the victim by severing the victim’s ties to outside support and resources
- An abuser will use feelings to manipulate the victim. Common phrases to look for: ‘You’re hurting me by not doing what I want.’
- Threats of punishment for “non-compliant behavior”
If you have seen any of these signs, please seek help at the next election.
H/T Amy Reicher